We treat a wide range of eye disease through both medical and surgical interventions.
Patient’s visit us most commonly for the following conditions:
(Click to read more about them)
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Vein Occlusion (Branch or Central)
- Retinal Artery Occlusion (Branch or Central)
- Retinal Tear
- Retinal Detachment
- Posterior Vitreous Detachmenet (also called Posterior Vitreous Separation)
- Epiretinal Membrane (also called Macular Pucker or Cellophane Retinopathy)
- Macular Holes
- Macular Edema
- Central Serous Retinopathy
The National Eye Institute and American Academy of Ophthalmology are outstanding and reliable resources for information related to eye diseases.
See below for videos on diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration, two of the most common conditions we treat. There is also a video describing the dilated eye exam, which we perform on almost every patient at each visit to examine the retina.